Transportation Brokerage and Private Fleet Director
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Transportation and Logistics Fleet and Brokerage Associate Director will lead and manage the business. You will be responsible for budget management and strategy execution. In this role you will ensure performance and service expectations are met for both internal and external customers. You will build and lead diverse teams, while maintaining a focus on safety, service and profitability of the business. You will drive compliance with internal and external regulations and develop and nurture relationships with business partners, transportation leaders, independent contractors and vendors.
- Lead the development and deployment of the vision and strategy designed to achieve the profitability, growth goals and objectives.
- Build and lead teams across brokerage, safety and fleet operations while creating a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment aligned to established performance metrics.
- Ensure safe operations of the fleet adhering to corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the fleet is appropriated sized and maintained to support business needs, collaborating with business partners to ensure capital purchases can be leveraged.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Wiling to travel up to 10%
- Three years of supervisory experience
- 10 years of experience working in fleet operations, brokerage or in a leadership position
- Understanding of DOT/FMCSA Rules, Regulations, and Compliance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.