Sr Project Administrative Assistant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr Project Administrative Assistant will make independent decision regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of more complex administrative support. We seek an experienced professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Plans, coordinates and confirms logistics for more complex meetings and travel.
- Provide assistance and training to lower-level employees.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Meeting and event planning experience
- Ability to quickly master new software applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- High level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities and resolving routine problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, while exhibiting teamwork
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in supporting projects
- Some college
- Onboarding experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.