Senior Marketing Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr. Marketing Manager, as a subject matter specialist, will use marketing strategies to launch and position Cargill Protein – North America’s deli products and services into the retail channel. We seek an experienced professional who will drive our marketing vision, coordinating market plans and launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of Castle Wood Reserve, Charter Reserve and Cargill’s Private Label deli offerings.
- In collaboration with business managers, execute customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using Cargill marketing tools.
- Independently produce informative material for the sales force and communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Evaluate and modify promotion or advertising programs.
- Help plan, create and produce marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials for medium-to-large scope projects to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Lead a cross-functional team to identify and develop new product solutions based on consumer and category demand
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Present category data, consumer insights and marketing programs to retail decision makers
*This position is being posted for: Wichita, KS or Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of six years of related work experience
Ability to travel up to 15%
Experience in marketing consumer packaged goods or products sold into the retail channel
Experience in marketing meat and protein products
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.