Production Recruitment Outreach
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact -
The Production Recruitment Outreach Specialist utilizes talent acquisition knowledge to provide recruitment, outreach and sourcing consultation to clients and teams that can benefit from additional focus on positions. In this role, you will execute the implementation and administration processes as well as relationship management, governance and compliance, and data research and analysis for complex positions.
Key Accountabilities -
• Execute established sourcing and recruiting plan for hourly production positions utilizing appropriate strategies which may include direct candidate approach, job boards, social media, social networking, referrals, and internet searches.
• Create and analyze position descriptions, sourcing techniques, selection process and offer presentations for enhancement.
• Participate in branding initiatives and the execution of branding strategies that position the company as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
• Participate as a backup for mobile recruiting activities.
• Administrate internal systems and create processes to ensure compliance with country and local labor laws.
• Research and develop techniques and approaches to proactively recruit and build a pipeline of talent through a variety of methods including complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources and competitor research.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Strong time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities and a meticulous attention to details.
• Strong functional capabilities in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, etc.
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and as a member of a team.
•Able and willing to travel 30% (when/if needed)
• Social media / recruiting experience
• Experience working with multiple companies and multiple scenarios of attracting top level talent for tough to hire positions
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees at all levels
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.