Production & Material Requirements Planner / Formulator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production and Material Requirements Planner/Formulator will contribute to conducting master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for teams assigned to a group of production locations. In this role, you will participate in setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs.
- Participate in analyzing plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve imbalances between manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Maintain data relevant to master production and material requirements planning activities to include master plan calendars, material data and location data.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business planning.
- Participate in creation and publishment of material requirements plan per production schedule to support integrated business plan.
- Provide input to setting master production, production schedules and material requirements planning metrics targets.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Position is based in Wichita, KS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- SAP experience
- Experience in Supply chain
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.