Management Accounting and Reporting Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Management Accounting and Reporting Supervisor will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth for our Protein division. We seek a professional who will lead our team of analytical professionals to contribute to management reporting and continuous process optimization by providing analyzed information in a structured way, assessing historic and current business performance and highlighting opportunities for business action plans.
- Lead and provide mentorship to our management accounting and reporting team, including recruitment, performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Deliver financial and management reports to support business decision making including evaluating financial statements, identifying changing regulations and business factors, defining relevant business performance indicators and optimizing management reporting for the North America region.
Ensure timely and accurate reporting and analysis
Lead team through change by identifying and implementing process simplification, standardization and improvement while proactively pursuing shared services optimization
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver feasible management reports/dashboards.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous process improvement by empowering team and driving results to simplify and optimize processes, improve data integrity, and leverage financial and business systems and technical platforms.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Proficient in both verbal and written English communication.
- Advanced data analytical skills in Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience in working with multiple businesses and/or international business experience.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Seven years or more of related work experience in accounting and/or finance
- Three plus years of supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred
- Experienced in supporting a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization and intellectual curiosity.
- Experience leading through significant change
- Experienced in using system JDE/SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.