Management Accounting and Reporting Senior Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Management Accounting and Reporting Senior Analyst is responsible for delivering financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the Cargill Protein and Salt business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, as well as standardizing and optimizing management reporting across the country.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Conduct initial analysis and interpret the results to the business.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Advanced data analytical skills for using spreadsheets or business intelligence tools.
Experienced working with multiple businesses or international business experience.
Experienced leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
Minimum of four years of related work experience
Experience using accounting technology applications
Experience with Power BI and Alteryx
Finance and Economics experience preferred
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.