Employee Relations Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As a member of our Human Resources Solutions Employee Relations Market team, the Employee Relations Specialist II will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulator compliance and company based employee relations services such as conflict resolutions, industrial relations and employee relations based investigations.
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation, making sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.This will be a remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of general HR related work experience
- Minimum of two + years of experience in key compliance HR processes and policies.
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with HR in the market and other HR leaders
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a regional team
- Experience working with key metrics tracking and reporting
- Project management experience
- Experience with Applicant tracking systems (Taleo, Success Factors)
- Hiring compliance knowledge (OFCCP, AAP, VEVRAA)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.