Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Analytics and Reporting Junior Analyst will develop, own and manage a suite of standardized reporting and analytical solutions. In this role, you will partner with business stakeholders and technical teams at the business group, enterprise and global level to deliver moderately complex analytical solutions to address business needs. You will enable the broader organization's focus on insights by maximizing the value of our data and digital core investments.
- Gather functional requirements and develop user stories working directly with business stakeholders to enable business insights.
- Filter, clean and prepare data to support data reporting and analysis.
- Gather requirements, create user stories, resolve solution gaps, architect and model dashboards and build standardized data visualization models to deliver sustainable, effective and efficient reporting and analytical solutions.
- Partner with leadership and the team to identify and manage the core set of metrics needed to measure performance.
- Evaluate the performance of processes, services and outcomes and drive performance improvement.
- Partner with teams to develop a detailed understanding of the business and offer mentorship and technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Certification in programing language or business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of the user experience
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This is a Hybrid position (office/home) in Wichita, KS.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet