A&R Product Costing Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The A&R Product Costing Analyst will help establish and maintain our accounting policies and fiscal controls, helping prepare financial reports and safeguarding our organization's assets. We seek a professional with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices. In this role, you will help build accurate standard financial statements that comply with established requirements and policies.
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to classify and record financial transactions.
- Help maintain and monitor the control of accounts and records in areas such as disbursements, expenses, tax payments and income.
- Perform traditional general accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Draft segments of statements and reports and begin to handle assignments involving data analysis.
- Review and create standard accounting report packages.
- Contribute input to the new setup and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Travel less than 10%
- Experience in SAP or equivalent costing system
- Meat industry experience
- Experience budgeting and analysis of variances
- Cost accounting experience.
- Manufacturing Experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.