Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
LOCATION: Weybridge, UK KT13 0SL
The European hub of Cargill’s global Treasury provides our businesses across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region with the critical support they need to run their business on a day-to-day basis and make important future decisions including; financial consulting and analysis, funding and foreign exchange, global treasury services (cash management) and credit access & bank relationship management.
The Senior Treasury Documentation Analyst will execute all documentation related activities including, reviewing and negotiation of different types of Financial Documents while complying with relevant compliance and regulatory requirements. In this role, you will implement continuous improvement initiatives and projects to support the goals and vision of the global documentation team. You will provide expertise and support to different business needs in collaboration with legal, tax and other relevant stakeholders.
- Review and negotiate different types of documents such as funding agreements, general terms and conditions, bank account opening/closing documentation, cash and liquidity management agreements, internet banking agreements
- Ensure all documentation for assigned transactions or projects are negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax and company standards and ensure risks and impacts are appropriately mitigated
- Assist with global efforts to ensure consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of internal and external financing related documents, partnering with product experts to align key commercial and risk terms and escalate negotiation roadblock where necessary
- Stay apprised of the financial regulatory environment for changes applicable to documentation activities.
- Support a continuous improvement program of change for the sustainable improvement of documentation processes and participate in projects with cross regional or global impacts such as system deployments and upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent standard, ideally in Finance/ Economics, Law or another relevant area
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial and legal documents, with a focus on contractual negotiations
- Strong written and analytical skills to draft and review contracts
- Good time management and organizational skills, able to work effectively in a time sensitive international environment, cross border and time zones
- Highly motivated and self-directed with an ability to build collaborative, respectful and effective partnerships at all levels of the Organization
- A Paralegal or qualified legal background is strongly preferred
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a phone interview. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final interview will also be needed.