Health Services Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Health Services Manager is a registered nurse, licensed to practice in your region of employment. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide health and wellness training and education and employee health services for our large employee population.
- Using business knowledge, create, develop, organize and coordinate health and wellness education for an assigned location.
- Provide nursing oversight and day-to-day support for two or more LPNs or RNs.
- Coordinate employee injury management with regard to workers' compensation.
- With direction from the occupational health manager, conduct training in various regulatory compliance programs.
- Provide primary nursing care based on assessment, diagnosis and medical directives at your assigned location within the organization.
- Coordinate activities of other professional staff, such as physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioner and physical therapists for the assigned location within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with an electronic medical record
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- One year of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.