Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Talent COE Program Manager, as a subject matter authority, will independently oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
- Independently identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Independently organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 10 years of project management experience as the project manager
Experience managing project budgets of $1M or above
Agile project management experience
Human Resource experience
Experience working on projects with a global scope
Experience working in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.