Sustainability Analyst II
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sustainability Analyst II will establish data analysis and business intelligence capabilities to support the company's sustainability goals. In this role, you will develop and implement data collection and quality processes to support various internal and external purpose. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the capabilities developed meet the needs of various stakeholders in an efficient manner.
- Support qualitative and quantitative analysis on various sustainability targets, such as climate, emissions scopes, water resources, land use and other focus areas.
- Communicate business cases for sustainability initiatives to key internal stakeholders.
- Partner within teams to deliver timely and accurately data analytics support on company sustainability efforts.
- Handle the defined sustainability projects, structuring work plans to meet initiative goals and timelines.
- Establish best practice by acting as a central point of contact for the sustainability function to coordinate across pillars and outside of pillars.
- Identify potential initiatives for cross-business scalability.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed experience in statistical analysis and or quantitative modeling in the sustainability field
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Confirmed experience in sustainability reporting and performance measurement related data and analysis
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.