Sourcing Category Lead - Financial Services
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sourcing Category Lead - Financial Services will collaborate with our team members to perform the most complex sourcing support activities for our financial services globally. In this role, you will have responsibilities to improve and implement the Financial Services - Master Category Strategy. The Financial Services sub-category includes negotiations for Audit, Tax Services, Customs Services, Banking Services, Insurance and Capital Markets / Risk Management. The position has a global scope, so you will be leading projects with diverse geographic scope in order to create significant value to our Finance stakeholders, managing request for proposals (RFP), negotiating contracts and leading strategic supplier relationship management activities.
Understand business and function requirements for the most complex categories, subcategories aligned with local sourcing requirements.
Collaborate on the creation of the long-term negotiations strategy for Financial Services spend.
Support the day-to-day, complex activities within local sourcing. Work together with Buyers across the globe to execute projects.
Participate in local or global supplier selection and negotiations, may lead more complex selection and negotiation processes.
Develop and maintain deep category expertise, cultivate strong partnerships with industry partners and internal stakeholders in Finance.
You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics, International Business or similar
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience in Procurement preferred with Financial Services/Professional Services negotiations or similar
- Strong and proven ability to engage new stakeholders in a sourcing strategy
- Strong skills to navigate and participate in conversation with members of senior leadership
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge in Finance, Economics or related
- Persuasive change agent capable of challenging status quo
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.