Senior Pricing Analyst - Quoting Solutions
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
The Senior Pricing Analyst – Quoting Solutions will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Configure Price Quote (CPQ) platform of Cargill’s Food Ingredients & Bio Industrial (FIBI) Enterprise. In this role, you will be part of FIBI’s Strategic Pricing Center of Excellence and serve as the primary contact for strategic pricing users, CQP implementations, maintenance, training needs, break/fix, and other projects. You will collaborate with FIBI businesses units, third-party CPQ software vendors, system integrators, corporate IT and other relevant stakeholders to execute and provide input to FIBI’s strategic pricing roadmap.
- As a member of the Strategic Pricing Center of Excellence, work with the CPQ Program Manager to set the roadmap for deployment across 20+ businesses to harmonize 13 different pricing / quoting solutions into 1 shared global CPQ platform. You will serve as the central authority for governance on the global CPQ template, spanning across different business groups, product lines, and regions, while aligning closely with individual business and the corporate IT organization to translate the business requirements into a functional design.
- Partner with businesses and program manager to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness strategic pricing for customer sales teams to drive adoption and value capture of CPQ solutions.
- Lead CPQ projects while working with appropriate third party and internal resources to ensure projects are delivered on time, in budget and in scope. Collaborate with the CPQ Technical architect to translate the business requirements into a functional design for Cargill’s IT team and 3rd party developers.
- Define the future direction of the standard CPQ template and ensure user stories match desired enhancements. Triage assigned business/functions users break/fix issues and identify the appropriate resolution path (training, process, system update, project, etc.)
- Communicate and implement strategic pricing governance policies and procedures to help maintain and ensure architectural integrity and provide governance on platform continuous improvement through the quarterly CPQ Enhancement releases, prioritizing enhancements that serve multiple businesses and designing enhancements with applicability in mind.
- Continually monitor, implement and handle data quality.
- Handle knowledge, including training users, updating documentation, engaging program manager, global information technology and Cargill's process, data, and training (PDT) for training assistance.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CPQ solutions as an administrator or business analyst.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and database applications
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about the use of API tools.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Minimum of five years of related work experience at a CPQ software vendor and/or in technology consultancy, for example as an implementation consultant
- Experience with interfacing different applications using API tools
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.