Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Pricing Analyst - Cocoa and Chocolate (Open to Remote) is a key member of the Pricing & Product Line Management Team responsible for maximizing profitability for the Chocolate, Compound & Special Products (CCS) product lines within Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America (CCCNA). They will lead and implement pricing strategies, price setting, and develop future pricing capabilities within the pricing organization. We are looking for multifaceted professional to act as a leader and decision maker for the commercial organization.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners and educate stakeholders on market conditions, economic value assessments, and pricing strategies to maximize and improve profitability across the organization.
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end-to-end process, from strategic considerations to actual price setting techniques, governance and supporting technologies/price builds.
- Lead the Strategic Pricing portion of the cross functional RFP process.
- Generate hypotheses for profit improvement opportunities, validate with data and analyses, and suggest action plans to capture.
- Help drive change management across the broader Cocoa and Chocolate business as we evolve to a value-based pricing culture.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree in a related field
- Experience in B2B Pricing, Trade Analytics, Financial Planning and Analysis or Profit and Loss Responsibility
- Experience in CPG, Food Industry or Commodity pricing
- Track record of identifying, developing strategies and executing on margin improvement opportunities
- Experience in data software such as Alteryx, Knime, Tableau or Power BI
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet