Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Executive Assistant will make independent decision regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of more complex administrative support. We seek an experienced professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions. Role requires exposure to confidential information and has direct accountability for a variety of tasks including preparation and collection of confidential documents.
- Serve as the point of contact for leaders, handling inquiries, and through knowledge of leaders’ goals and priorities, help identify items that require executive focus.
- Strong calendar and time management for leader with a very busy schedule and the potential for changing priorities. Accept, categorize, and resolve meeting conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Own all meeting scheduling needs for leader. Take all incoming meeting requests, coordinate meeting space, assist with meeting needs (supplies, catering) and facilitate as needed.
- Coordinate complex international travel in a timely manner, generate visas, passport management, document management and handle expense reports with insight on the cost of potential options while maintaining Leader’s preferences.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Work collaboratively with other Executive Assistants across the organization. Build a strong network with administrative positions throughout Cargill.
- Manage internal team communication tools (SharePoint, MS Teams Site, OneNote).
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience.
- Previous experience in a global business, preferably a multi-national business.
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this role
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.