Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant supporting Cargill Corporate Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Office provides senior executive level administrative and other support to deliver time and peace of mind back to the leaders. The person in this role is responsible for managing the leaders’ calendar, schedule, meeting agendas, global travel coordination, communications, and action items with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and professionalism. Other daily tasks include handling confidential material, day-to-day workflow, leadership team meeting scheduling, global meeting coordination, presentation creation, agenda coordination, expense management and follow up with key stakeholders on behalf of the leaders this role supports. This individual is an extension of the leaders’ brand in the organization, and publicly, and must be confident, caring, and professional in the way they interact with others
- Serve as the point of contact for leaders, handling inquiries, and through knowledge of leaders’ goals and priorities, help identify items that require executive focus.
- Strong calendar and time management for leader with a very busy schedule and the potential for changing priorities. Accept, categorize, and resolve meeting conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Own all meeting scheduling needs for leader. Take all incoming meeting requests, coordinate meeting space, assist with meeting needs (supplies, catering) and facilitate as needed.
- Coordinate complex international travel in a timely manner, generate visas, passport management, document management and handle expense reports with insight on the cost of potential options while maintaining Leader’s preferences.
- Work collaboratively with other Executive Assistants across the organization. Build a strong network with administrative positions throughout Cargill.
- Manage internal team communication tools (SharePoint, MS Teams Site, OneNote).
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience (Executive Assistant support experience or other related project management/event coordination experience).
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience.
- Previous experience in a global business, preferably a multi-national business.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.