Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Media Services Team is in search of a Media Producer who will provide live and virtual event production for meetings and support operations of the media studios located in Wayzata, MN. In this role, you will provide moderately complex audio and video production support for studio sessions and facilitate media technology operations for meetings and virtual events. You will combine your knowledge of live event and broadcast production disciplines to assist the organization in communicating and collaborating using multiple mediums and solutions to reach both internal and external audiences.
- Participate in the production of live webcasts following established processes and execution details and execute contingency plans for potential technology shortfalls that may arise during critical events.
- Provide onsite and remote media technology support for virtual meetings and events including platform monitoring, set up of integrated room technologies, control of audio and video systems, troubleshooting participant access and technical performance issues.
- Participate in live and studio recording production operations including stage setup, camera and video switcher operation, audio mixing, equipment maintenance, media management and light post production duties.
- Run livestream broadcasts including monitoring comments, questions and performance delivery.
- Compress and prepare videos for various usage.
- Create graphics and assets for live and recorded event production.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
If selected for an interview, you will be required to submit signed copies of your last two performance reviews. (A completed e-PMP is considered a signed copy.)
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience (live and recorded media production)
- Business etiquette
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience with media streaming across wide and local area networks
- Experience with presentation software
- Experience with enterprise audio, video and web conferencing solutions
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.