Key Account Marketing Business Development Leader
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Accounts Marketing Business Development Leader will be responsible for crafting and executing growth strategies to drive profitable growth and customer dedication for key accounts. You will partner with our Marketing, Sales, Research and Development and Marketing Communications teams to establish business plans and marketing opportunities to enable an outstanding customer experience to deliver valuable offerings for customers and prospects.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing strategies, promotions and annual plans for a customer or specific channel/s to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- In collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and Research and Development teams, align marketing initiatives with channel value propositions, plans and goals while ensuring marketing offerings support the customer
- Act as a project manager ensuring high quality and timely execution of key customer/channel initiatives based on priorities established through the business planning process
- Demonstrating its deep knowledge of customer priorities, this role will help identify areas where additional customer profitability and brand growth can be achieved
- Supervise channel performance and metrics and serve as the feedback loop from sales and customers to resolve efficiency of initiatives to improve return on investment
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing strategies and campaigns when needed.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business related or equivalent experience
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver timely projects within budget guidelines
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that generated customer growth
- Experience engaging directly with customers with a positive impact
- Experience executing consumer, channel and/or customer specific campaigns
- Minimum of four years of marketing experience
- 20 – 30% travel is expected
- Experience conducting analytics using Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management tool
- Ability to quickly build process and insight expertise; strong communication, facilitation, presentation and organizational skills
- Proven influencing skills at all levels of a large and complex organization including the ability to ability to build trust and strong relationships internally and externally; ability to bring in an external viewpoint
- Seven or more years of professional work experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.