HR Reporting, Insights and Analytics Leader
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The HR Reporting, Insights and Analytics Leader will define the strategic direction for the utilization of human resources data in creating both transparency and insights to the broader organization including the formulation of the vision, approach and design for the end to end capability within human resources. In this role, you will provide guidance on the use and delivery of human resources data used in everyday aspects of reporting and will partner with key leadership across the organization in identifying and fulfilling human resource data needs that provide insight and enablement of their respective business and talent strategies, with a key focus on human capital reporting, insights and analytics.
- Lead a highly integrated human resources reporting and analytics capability to provide insights that enable business decisions, predict and measure business impact, improve performance and advance the use and understanding of complex analytical techniques and statistical, critical thinking across human resources.
- Consults with executive leadership on the design and implementation of innovative strategic human capital scorecards, dashboards and standard reporting that drive the achievement of core organization strategies.
- Brings the outside into the organization by staying on the cutting edge of this evolving space while operationalizing best practices and trends within the company.
- Defines the tools and skills required for this end to end human resource capability to deliver upon its strategic intent.
- Ensure resourcing needs, budgets and timelines are integrated, leading a community of expertise and build capability across human resources.
- Collaborate with leaders at all levels, solution delivery teams and other business or function stakeholders to build partnerships that foster an understanding of the strategic direction of this human resource capability and their respective role in helping to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to connect human capital insights to business impact
- Proven ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative analysis into understandable, actionable recommendations
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Experience using and understanding statistical software
- Prior experience in a human capital analytics organization or center of excellence
- Leadership experience in a highly matrixed organization that capitalizes on a shared service delivery model to enable key components of the end to end capability
"Open to remote candidates in the US."
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.