Head of Integration Management Office
- Primary accountability for integration and separation management of key projects
- Lead cross-functional teams of experts for each project
- Responsible for developing detailed project plans at a project level, appropriately bringing together individual plans for each business and function involved with the project
- Responsible for overall and day to day project management of key projects including anticipating, monitoring, managing and reporting/escalating key integration/separation issues
- Provide periodic updates to the Executive Team or Board as required
- Expected to engage early in M&A transactions in partnership with Corporate Development team to identify key due-diligence and separation issues for each transaction
- Responsible for developing and monitoring integration budgets
- Responsible for maintaining engagement with external consulting firms offering integration and separation management services, and in the event external firm is engaged, responsible for assessing and recommending the firm to be hired, negotiating its engagement and managing its project execution
- Comfortable managing multiple projects across different time zones with potentially significant travel requirements
- Accountable for development and maintenance of integration and separation management playbooks
- Responsible for developing specific quantitative and qualitative metrics for measuring success of projects, and specifying applicable metrics for each project
- Where direct staffing from IMO not feasible, required to identify, coach and support specific candidates for executing the project
- Responsible for engaging with specific Corporate Development centers of expertise to understand and incorporate their requirements, processes and interdependencies
- Identify and incorporate business and region-specific requirements for integration and separation management
- Responsible for sourcing and incorporating external best practices in integration and separation management
- Accountable for development and coaching of direct reports
- Responsible for providing inputs in development of other function/business team members from an integration and separation management perspective
- Key member in talent discussions involving selection of integration leads
- 10 years of experience in integration and separation project management and/or related M&A roles and leadership of IMO teams in other corporations
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects across different businesses, regions and teams
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate across diverse teams and effectively engage with senior leadership
- Experience identifying and/or mitigating project risks and challenges across integration and separation
- Solid know-how of integration and separation management areas, tools and best-practices
- Strong understanding of integration and separation management service providers and their track-records
- Demonstrated ability to manage small team and develop talent
- Bi/multi lingual
- Global experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.