Global Process Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Global Process Manager will provide advanced knowledge and thought leadership to define and convey process strategy and standards for risk and trade product control processes globally. In this role, you will be an active steward of the risk and trade product control process framework and will bring capability and investment opportunities and gaps to senior risk management leaders for dispositioning and actioning.
- Provide expert knowledge, thought leadership, and collaborative consultation to global leadership for direction and standards for the risk and trade product control processes within the enterprises and functions.Partner collaboratively with operational and implementation leaders to ensure successful implementation of standard global risk and trade product control processes, evaluate end to end performance and influence necessary design or execution adjustments.
- Partner with key stakeholders and teams across the trading and risk management ecosystem to provide thought leadership and support to cross functional process, data and technology strategies and projects.
- Communicate and benchmark with external peer groups and professional associations to identify trends in processing, technology, service offerings and sourcing and emerging markets and translate them into design requirements.
- Lead assigned process stream playbooks, create documentation and training materials and ensure that they are kept up to date as changes are implemented across all risk and trade product control processes.
- Provide appropriate oversight and input in the design, development and implementation of systems to ensure alignment with process standards.
- Communicate key strategy messages and performance metrics in the assigned streams to all relevant stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience in external leading practices and innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience in process design and implementation of software packages
- Experience consulting in a strategic, finance or risk consulting firm
- Experience in transformational projects and implementation of shared service networks
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.