Customer Project Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Project Manager represents the critical link between our most strategic and highest opportunity customers and the company’s demand strategy. The Customer Project Manager will partner with demand customer-facing teams to drive high-opportunity customer-oriented projects from initiation to implementation and will proactively lead cross functional and organizational initiatives. In this role, you will leverage our broad supply chain to create market value for customers through a customer focused approach.
- Leads viable projects from initiation through implementation utilizing internal network and project management skills. Assist in planning, execution, facilitating and tracking of customer meetings, innovation sessions, Cargill’s team meetings and Cargill’s customer project teams.
- Develops a deep understanding of customer needs to allow the over utilization of our portfolio of solutions designed to consistently meet customer needs within strategic account segments.
- Collaborates with internal resources and analyzes potential opportunities brought forth by the customer facing team. Supports and helps manage customer requests for strategic accounts.
- Engages with customers in a manner that promotes an open and consistent flow of information from the company to enable the effectiveness and efficiency of solution offerings and execution.
- Coordinates with Strategic Customer Leader to craft internal and external communication and stories around opportunities and solutions. Consults with Strategic Customer Leader and customer contacts to ensure solutions align with strategic customer expectations.
- Drives the Commercial Excellence behaviors and necessary rigor on customer team accountabilities for example supports internal analytics & platform database: data collection, cleaning, processing and report generation and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of commercial or customer facing sales experience
- Previous project management experience
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with a strong customer centric attitude
- Strong communication skills and the capability to translate complex data and insights into a format that is easily understood
- Commercial or sales experience
- Ability to understand basic industry supply chain production principles – including factors critical for sustainability
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to lead diverse teams to develop strategic solutions to customer needs
- Demonstrated experience with effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
- Proven ability to effectively develop customer relationships at all levels within a customer organization and network within Cargill
- Capable of building strong networks and pulling solutions through and across the business
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate Complex data and insights in a format easily understood by customers
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.