Compliance Lead - Commodity Markets, North America (Open to Remote)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Compliance Lead – Commodity Markets, North America will ensure all Cargill activities follow the necessary rules and regulations and comply with legal and regulatory boundaries and jurisdictions. We seek a professional with an advanced understanding of business who will help provide compliance support to one of our business lines.
- Independently vet proposed transactions, taking into account internal guidelines as well as outside regulatory requirements to mitigate risk.
- Ensure that all activities comply with regulatory requirements.
- Handle small to mid-sized clients, prospects, territories, accounts, projects or internal relationships.
- Serve as a key compliance professional and primary contact for all derivatives and physical market trading for businesses. This includes acting as a liaison for regulatory inquiries and support for internal trade surveillance alerts.
- Work with senior staff when taking care of more complex issues, larger clients, accounts, projects, analyses, or internal relationships.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience working with derivative and commodity markets.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.