Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Compensation Analyst - Temporary, Open to Remote will conduct moderately complex analytic work to support total rewards initiatives and projects. In this role, you will provide data and insights that are driven by business needs or requests. You will partner closely with key stakeholders across total rewards and will drive the use of globally consistent tools and resources.
- Contribute to production area compensation data requests and analysis through the creation of insightful proposals to help drive departmental decisions, including market pricing, salary competitiveness, classification, compression analysis and department priorities.
- Assist with decisions on key projects and business plan priorities by utilizing data and providing an analytic perspective.
- Analyze insights and perspectives on department related research.
- Support the market pricing system and data integration.
- Ensure data accuracy within the technology systems and the department programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in a high level of compensation analysis, Business intelligence tools and Excel skills (e.g. JAVA, Excel, Regression analysis, etc. tied to position).
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Inquisitive and takes an active interest in data accuracy
- Excellent analytical and process skills
- Ability to manage, analyze and manipulate data
- Two years of analytics, compensation, and / or total rewards experience.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.