Americas Senior Tax Content Architect (Open to Remote)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Americas Senior Tax Content Architect will focus on technology implementations and improvements of tax processes within a region. In this role, you will connect with the technology deployment teams, representing the tax team, working together with other tax technology analysts, information technology and tax colleagues to contribute to technology alignment at a regional and global level.
- Act as the tax expert for technology implementations, including the gathering of local tax requirements, assisting on the initial design process, performing analysis, testing and assisting on the creation of trainings following an implementation.
- Assist with building, maintaining and governing tax processes surrounding tax automation following newly incorporated technology implementations or upgraded instances, including assisting with the maintenance of a tax control framework.
- Partner with our businesses and functions to assess, monitor and govern processes via the use of technology, including performing process and system monitoring, to resolve issues and communicate updates.
- Assure that the tax requirements are designed and implemented in a consistent manner across all areas within tax.
- Collaborate with other tax content architects and tax managers to come to a joined solution.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Good understanding of tax reporting requirements as well as the basic understanding of statutory requirements and configuration in current technologies.
- Strong analytical skills to embed tax requirements in the enterprise resource planning systems.
- Experience working within a tax environment.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
This position is Open to Remote. Preferred locations is Minneapolis, MN.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.