Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Service Senior Supervisor will lead and direct supervisors and coordinators that provide customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications. We seek a professional to supervise our team optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Manage and provide coaching and/or training to team.
- Partner with team members to decide which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific customer service environments.
- Coordinate communication with customers regarding order status, sales forecast, invoices, contract balances and other pertinent information needed to complete the sale.
- Use broad knowledge of customer service practices and procedures to develop and provide input to tactical customer service strategies for a medium-sized customer base.
- Provide input and feedback to define improvement projects and commitments requiring a substantial understanding of customer service practices and procedures for a medium-to-small team of customer service representatives and/or supervisors.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales, Supply planning or other Supply Chain Related areas
- 5 to 10 years of experience in supervisory roles
- IT systems literate (ERP and MS Office) & very good excel skills
- Excellent understanding on tools & systems supporting CSD processes
- PC literate (e.g. MS Office Suite) and excellent Excel skills
- Good understanding of overall Supply Chain processes
- Change management experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/