• 40% Maintain and develop Cargill customers in the market they are responsible for to achieve sales target
• 15% POP implementation including making, reading and analyzing POP
• 15% Build up key farms and organize farm tours when/where necessary
• 10% Organize customer seminars, develop new products to meet customer needs and propose new technological solutions to improve customer’s productivity
• 10% Received customer complaints to enhance customer satisfaction
• 10% Apply well Cargill value and culture, especially Safety culture in real work
Minimum Required Qualifications
•Communication and negotiation skills
•Planning and execution
•Good selling skills
•Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational Degree
•1-2 year experience
•Having people skill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.