Crop Inputs Labourer - Seasonal
Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in
meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Location: Vegreville, AB
Job Type: Seasonal/Temporary
Shift(s) Available: Flex time
Compensation: $22 hourly
• Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping products, which may include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and grain
• Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
• Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
• Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
• Other duties as assigned
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Possess a valid Canadian full class 5 driver’s licence in good standing, authorizing you to drive independently during your employment
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to operate mobile equipment (forklift, skid steer)
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (204) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.