Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Trade Compliance Operations Analyst I will perform fundamental activities using a basic level of trade compliance operations knowledge. Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, you'll collaborate with multiple business units to drive continuous improvement.
- Validate and coordinate logistics and transportation contracts as well as import/export transactional requirements, fulfilling regulatory requirements and executing customs clearance,ensure that all the terms and conditions negotiated by OT Traders are incorporated in the respective contract.
- Ensure compliance with free-time demurrage and maintain relationships with standard partners.
- Independently review or prepare documents to meet legal and fiscal requirements.
- Manage client interaction and business partnerships to support global trade compliance, collaborating to implement solutions.
- Execute trade communication, maintaining partnerships, to meet global trade compliance goals.
- Perform data (management, analysis and reporting) requirements to analyze risk trends based on audits, and monitor various metrics and reports.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- ICS Broker License or equivalent is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Shipping Industry Education/Knowledge
- 0-4 years of experience in customs import/export
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.