Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Are you passionate about formulation? We are looking for a Formulation Specialist responsible for optimizing and preparing feed formulas for production. You will use least cost formulation software to efficiently balance technical constraints, ingredient costs and raw material quality and availability according to supply and demand plans. At this level, you will work in a collaborative environment under general supervision with support and professional development opportunities from a team of dedicated professionals. If you are looking for a place to learn and grow, join our team!
• Independently formulate and ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
• Update formulation software with pertinent raw material and product data required for accurate and efficient formulation.
• Plan and optimize production within the framework of logistics and orders, that optimizes production capacity in accordance with order flow and priority.
• Ensure a close collaboration with operations, quality, nutrition technology and continuous improvement colleagues to achieve efficient and effective execution and high customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to a safe and secure workplace for oneself and colleagues taking an active part in improvements and proper behavior related to Health and Safety.
• Participate in Accelerated Continuous Improvement projects that aim to improve the way we work within formulation and across functions.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Strong analytical skills, experience in complex software systems, high learning agility
• Demonstrated leadership experiences and skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.