Category Lead, Specialties (Feed Additives)
- Direct preparation and coordination of product introductions and updates.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Coordinate program planning with customers to independently identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Independently plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Nutrition or Business
Minimum 7 years of related business experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in strategic marketing and/or portfolio management
Understanding of the animal industry dynamics, and market insights/trends. Expertise in feed additives
Strong ability to lead and influence multidisciplinary and indirect teams.
High accountability, strong initiative, sense-of-urgency, and an entrepreneurial approach
Experience in go-to-market, including leading projects, managing resources, preparing launches, and tracking results
- MBA, or other business management or marketing graduate studies
- Minimum 2 years of international business experience
- Minimum 2 years of animal nutrition experience
- Customer facing experience
- Fluent in Spanish or other widely spoken languages
- Business Intelligence
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.