Consumer & Market Insights Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Consumer & Market Insights Manager, Cargill Protein & Salt will plan, direct, control, conduct and analyze customer-oriented market research activities to identify potential customers and markets for products and services for Protein Europe. We seek a professional who will develop and maintain marketing databases with internally driven or externally derived information sources so as to serve markets in the Europe region.
- Partner with leaders across CPE to analyze and prepare forecasts and recommendations for product preferences, sales coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends in Europe.
- Monitor market conditions, trends, competitors, etc. to project business consumer demand and plan project launch strategy.
- Research market conditions to identify potential sales opportunity of a product.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret marketplace trends and customer data to create marketing insights related to internal decision making, value delivery and differentiation from competition, and customer’s buying decisions influencing , as well as product development strategies across the European business.
- Be responsible for the creation, revision, design, and methodology of research projects such as sampling approach, instrument development, qualitative and quantitative research, reporting, regression analysis, data tables, questionnaires, online surveys, interviews, etc.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of related work experience in a matrix organizational structure
- Experience in both a primary research role and category management/analytics role
- Regional experience in both Eastern and Western Europe
- Experience in leading qualitative research, quantitative research, and data analytics
- Ability to ‘connect the dots’ from varying sources and synthesize into a compelling story
- Master’s Degree in Marketing Research or related field or MBA
- Confirmed experience in leading custom research and analytics preferably in Foods Manufacturing and/or FMCG
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.