Specie Marketing Manager, Ruminants (Eastern Europe)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Specie Marketing Manager is responsible for the respective specie category high performance standards achievement. This is accomplished through deep understanding of customer needs, business and competitive environment, while working together with key stakeholders (Specie Leads, Specie Category Managers, Commercial Leads, etc.) to develop and execute effective specie based marketing strategies and tactics for CAN Eastern Europe countries.
This position is designed to support the development and implementation of innovative products, services and tools to targeted customers.
Location: Eastern Europe countries (Poland & Russia are preferable)
- Lead market intelligence initiatives for the respective specie category: market mapping, competitive landscape analysis, key market trends, customer and consumer needs analysis, etc.
- Work closely with the Species Lead to develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy for the respective species NPSS pipeline
- Develop & introduce strategic marketing plan (7Ps: people, positioning, product/service, place, packaging, value based pricing and promotion) for NPSS launches
- Work with in-market Marketing & Communication Specialists, secure the required marketing resources and skills to bring NPSS & other portfolio\service offerings to the market; oversee development of internal sales tools toolkit & customer support package to support local execution with country tagged Marketing & Communication team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field/equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Fluent English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.