Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The SAP Sr. Solution Integrity Analyst is a member of the Center-Led SAP Applications team, supporting a specific instance of the SAP portfolio and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid work environment. This position is accountable for Solution Management within their assigned process (or sub-process) area in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes, and must understand the integration impacts with other process areas for the assigned SAP Instance. The Solution Integrity Analyst is responsible for the Solution Architecture in their respective domain for any Instance Specific Applications. In doing this they align closely with the SAP Architecture team, Enterprise Architecture and the Enterprise Process Management team.
• Full involvement and support for smooth transition from Project to Operations team
• Problem management and root cause analysis
• Lead Instance solution architecture, solution integrity and the functional relationship across multiple concurrent projects and sustain activities
• Drive strategic integrated solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
• Enable technical and business architecture, solutions, and software plans and directions
• Responsible for conceptual solution designs and solution blueprints for SAP deployment projects and sustain activities within assigned Instance
• Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
• Lead Solution Architecture for Instance specific Solutions in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Global SAP Solution Architects
• Participate in proposed solution approval and alignment with SAP Solution Architects
• Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
• Collaborates with management in application governance processes for Business operating model blueprint, localization, Enhancement and break-fix
• Accountable for application compliance, working with SAP Solution Architects
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience
• 7 years relevant business or IT experience in solution or service delivery positions
• Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
• Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
• Ability to manage ambiguous situations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
• Ability to travel 30 to 50% for the first deployment, after that travel will be occasional
• 3+ years of SAP Sales, Procurement , Commodity and Forex risk management experience
• Commodity Trading experience, and Management and Trading P&L analysis experience
• Familiarity with CPE (Commodity Pricing Engine) in the Oil and Gas, Utilities, or Agriculture industries
• In-depth SAP integration and process flow experience with Supply Chain, Sales Distribution, Commodity Management
• Working knowledge with SAP in one or more of the following: Commercials: SD, MM, ACM/CM, CRM, Forex / commodity hedging and Operations: MM, LE.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.