ESP PROCESSOS PAGAMENTOS
Propósito da Posição
This position will be responsible for Invoice to Pay process for all BUs/Functions in Global Business Service, supporting BUs/Functions on daily accounts payable and invoice entry activities and take the role as subject matter expert ITP specialist. General view:
• Knowledge of end-to-end Invoice to Pay Process process
• Lead specific projects to drive efficiency
• Influence and drive change together with stakeholders
• Applies a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures and internal controls to identify areas of improvement across a BU or function.
• Responsible for understanding and navigating though moderately complex information associated with financial products or services which includes but is not limited to transaction specifics data integrity documentation, settlement processes as well as the attributes of relevant market and geography;
• May provide guidance to a group or team with the purpose of achieving goals and metrics;
• Active participation in GPO Initiatives and Global Projects as an SME(Subject Matter Expert);
• SAP Deployment SME for ITP.
Operational Performance / Continuous Improvement
• Identifies problems and applies structured and disciplined methodology and data to identify and scope root causes, and execute continuous improvement projects with medium cost and risk;
• Drive process improvement projects, specially through automation;
• Delivery training to new comers and arrange regular refresh training as per business needs. Ensure training materials are well maintained and updated for the team. Establish and make training plan, lead and motivate team members;
• Quickly learn and master systems to effectively communicate to BUs/Functions the best and most efficient methods of Accounts Payable.
Compliance & Process Efficiency
• Review all the financial accounting processes and key internal control point to monitor alignment with the standard Corporate and BU Policies & Procedures
• Keep updated on all documents such as SOP
• Initate, suggest and demonstrate process improvement
• Independently executes regulatory compliance procedures, assists in conducting audit activities to ensure that vaguely defined procedures are followed, and champions the defined governance process for approvals
• Effective and timely communication with BU wherever necessary
• Performs customer service duties to support the administration of the process. This may include sending and receiving instructions, answering questions, working with assigned process teams, providing paperwork to stakeholders, and acting as a liaison between stakeholders.
• Provide ad-hoc support for the monthly BU performance reporting
•Bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, Accounting or Economy;
•Experience in Finance (Accounts Payable, Treasury), Accounting or Fiscal;
•Experience in Project (desenho de fluxo, alinhamento com BU, Risk assessment)
•Experience in Continuous Improvement
•Knowledge of JD Edwards General Ledger;
•Knowledge in general accounting and fiscal rules;
•Experience working in a Shared Service Center;
•Knowledge of SAP;
•Knowledge of JD Edwards General Ledger.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.