JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Technical Specialist is responsible for deployment of technologies by supporting interactions with clients and prospective customers, helping them understand how Cargill can provide solutions for them and improve profitability. This key roll will assure that new technologies and tools are utilized to provide competitive customer focused solutions.
- Establish and cultivate effective relationships with customers to maintain existing business and gain new ones.
- Provide commercial prospecting and anticipate technological developments.
- Support sales efforts to understand and solve complex customer issues.
- Support strategic marketing technology and food safety quality and regulatory to develop and proof new products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills in English and collaboration skills.
- Experience in nutritional concept development
- Experience with customer support
- Experience with special feed optimization programs and database support.
- Ensures Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Manages Complexity: makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimescontradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Collaborates: builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others tomeet shared objectives.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.