JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Quality Control will provide quality assurance and food safety technical support through testing and auditing process documentation, data collection and analysis, and supporting knowledge transfer.
- Conduct product life cycle inspections, including raw materials, in-process products and final products, to identify trends in defects or errors, supporting more complex trials and experiments.
- Contribute to data analysis and identify trends in defects or errors, report to senior level staff in a timely manner.
- Assist to monitor critical quality control points in production; deliver final products by shipping plan.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in relevant field: Food Technology
- Open for College degree & Fresh Graduates
- Minimum of three years in related work experience
- Be able to work shift
- Fast learner, adaptive, hard working and willing to learn
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.