Seasonal Harvest Operator
This Seasonal position is in Timpie, Utah; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Initial opportunity as a Seasonal Harvest Operator, from April – December, focused on safe operation of haul trucks and salt harvesting equipment.
Qualified candidates may be considered for full time opportunities in the following roles, as available:
Warehouse Operator: Operate a forklift to warehouse packaged product or load boxcars and trucks off of orders generated from SAP.
Auto-Bagging Operator: Operate scales, baggers, heat sealers, conveyors, checkweighers, code daters and palletizers to produce packaged salt crystal and pellets.
Ag Operator: Operate mineral mix addition system, scales, block presses, conveyors, checkweighers, code daters, labelers and palletizers to produce and palletize salt blocks and ag bags.
Processing Operator: Operate salt conveying, drying, cooling, screening, pressing and crushing equipment.
Bulk Operator: Operate salt conveying equipment, operating heavy equipment including rail car movers and front end loaders.
- Operation of Haul Trucks and Harvesting Equipment, both Mobile and Stationary
- Daily operator care of said equipment to include( washing, greasing and servicing equipment)
- Housekeeping: tasks to include shoveling, washing and some painting
- Light maintenance tasks changing rollers, piping, valves etc
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Able to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Prior experience in production related work
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.