JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The PDG Engineer applies engineering techniques to assist in the improvement of manufacturing processes and products. In this role, you will provide technical support, operations experience, continuous improvement and project management skills in a plant support capacity that ensures safe, efficient and low-cost plant operations.
• Review and recommend manufacturing equipment and processes designed to be efficient, cost-effective, and to promote quality and reliability.
• Assesses current manufacturing equipment and processes and makes recommendations for changes.
• Helps to fix and repair equipment. Shows results in reports.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Possesses working knowledge of engineering subject matter
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.