Customer Service Lead UK
The Customer Service Lead UK will oversee our team that provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications. We seek a professional to supervise our team that optimizes and monitors shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Conduct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Partner with team members to decide which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific customer service environments.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of supply customer service practices and procedures to support and assist in developing tactical customer service strategies for a small customer base.
- Provide support and feedback to define improvement projects and commitments requiring a thorough understanding of customer service practices and procedures for a small team.
- Manage a Portfolio of Customers, from order intake to invoicing, in line with the business guidelines and customer expectations.
- Facilitate the interaction between Customer Service Team and other teams within Cargill Network.
- Provide analytical and problem solving guidance to the team in areas such as Customer Service, Compliance, Complaint Management and Supply Chain related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related supervisory work experience.
- Strong capabilities in stakeholder management and decision making, ability to initiate timely actions to address and solve important issues, drive tasks to successful completion, hold self and team accountable for meeting goals and commitments.
- Strong leadership skills and autonomy, driving the team to continuously improve processes and customer experience.
- Execution capacity: keen sense of priority, motivate for high performance and excellence, strong motivation, strong communication.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in times of urgency.
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP System.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.