Technical & Service
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We are seeking highly motivated, focused, and reliable Technical Service Analyst I who will be responsible for supporting core technology component area for the department/project team. Key parts of the role will include supporting the Technical Services Field Specialists by working on the customer briefs and questions (Matching, NPD, Innovation Days, training) and assisting in the development of the new products and recipes. In this role you will handle the recipe development, follow the preparation of samples, coordinate the sensory evaluation and the potential application work to demonstrate our full-solution approach.
- Provide technical support and identify potential existing solutions to answer the brief, and/or make recommendations on the development to be made following our formulation tool
- Determine the requirements needed to achieve the solution (new raw material, new way of handling, new process, certification needed) using the documentations made available from different functions.
- Plan and conduct the agreed pilot plant trials, the flavor additions and related applications before being send to customers and support in approving the taste (document together with the sensory lead).
- With direct supervision, support more complex projects and participate in customer briefings (or debrief meetings) ensuring smooth delivery process and updating on progress of projects.
- Coordinate some application work with the Application Centre in conjunction with more senior TS Specialists
- Support the Technical Services Field Specialist in the administrative day-today routine/procedural analytical work activities basis on business and technology needs, providing product development support
- Work closely with TS Specialists to support the preparation of trainings and ensure the availability of samples for Innovation Days and the related preparation of products
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed matrix organization
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Good knowledge of German and/or French, both written and spoken
- Basic project management skills
- Strong listening, communication skills and practical hands-on approach in problem solving
- Flexible, positive, pro-active, open-minded and result driven
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills (with the ability to work independently when necessary
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Good communication and prioritization skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.