Customer Service Executive
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Representative II will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to participate in optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Develop and maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale.
- Use thorough knowledge of customer service practices and procedures to validate, coordinate, and execute customer service strategies.
- Help handle improvement projects and commitments requiring a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of two years of related work experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
Relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Build strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.