APAC Marketing Director
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The APAC Marketing Director builds marketing capabilities and leads the development and delivery of strategic marketing plans for Cargill’s protein businesses across the APAC region . You will lead business marketing teams responsible for building and activating marketing plans, commercializing new product and service as well as marketing activities that build demand and maximize satisfaction and growth with customers and brands through a variety of channels and with different protein product lines in markets across the region..
- Provide the strategy for market development, including leading marketing teams to leverage consumer, customer, competitor and market data to identify market opportunities, building compelling value propositions for our customers and developing strategic marketing plans to drive business growth with key customers and growth channels.
- In collaboration with our business teams in each market recommend action and oversee customer analysis and expectations, including understanding the consumer and market landscape, channels and product lines, visiting markets to build relationships and strengthening capabilities relevant to succeed with customers and consumers in the market.
- Identify key growth projects and customers, channels and product lines to grow within each market. Validate new ideas, concepts and approaches to drive value and meet the needs of our customers.
- Direct market teams that plan, and develop marketing tactics, advertising and sales promotional materials for large complex projects
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and the broader commercial team, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- MBA or Secondary qualification in marketing or strategy development.
- Minimum ten years of experience in Marketing, Business Development or Strategic Management.
- Confirmed experience and ability in leading customer innovation, translating industry/ market trends into new opportunities, identifying and developing new customer value propositions and solutions.
- Confirmed experience in leadership, strategic thinking (conceptual/strategic) and developing marketing strategies in line with business strategy.
- Confirmed experience in managing change and leading people in new directions.
- Confirmed experience in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders including effective execution without direct supervisory control or influence in a matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively without established processes or solutions.
- Confirmed knowledge in food industry customers.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.