Crop Inputs Sales Representative
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Crop Inputs Sales Representative will, with guidance, sell directly to the consumer or business purchaser or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who is comfortable conducting face-to-face and remote sales with new and existing customers. In this role, you will assist in evaluating customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Help identify potential customers and handle existing customer relationships.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Support business growth by disseminating favorable information about the organization and its products and services.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of related work experience
• Possess a valid Canaidan Driver’s Licence
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• Knowledge of grain and crop input operations and products
• CCA certification or ability to get one
• Experience using customer relationship management software
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.