Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Do you strive to build high performing teams and positive work environments? Do you excel at solving complex problems and reevaluating solutions? The FSQR Manager for North America will lead a cross-functional team to establish quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. We seek a professional to collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Establish system to evaluate, quality of raw materials or components, in-progress goods, processes, or operations to ensure finished product meets established quality standards and is ‘right first time’.
- Lead defective reduction efforts alongside cross-functional team through statistical data analysis, design of experiments and other continuous improvement tools.
- Lead customer complaint investigations alongside cross-functional team through statistical data analysis, design of experiments and other continuous improvement tools.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards, such as ISO 9001.
- Ensure appropriate customer specifications and government regulations are met.
- Monitor performance of FSQR staff, ensuring that the department meets organizational objectives.
- You will lead & develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering: Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Black belt certification
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong statistical analytical and technical skills
- Deep understanding of aqua culture or animal nutrition processing
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.