This full time position is located at Stockton, CA , however please expect receiving calls from a 952 number in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Cargill Animal Nutrition is a global business that serves large-scale feed mill operators and retailers, as well individual farmers. Our business has provided better nutrition for better lives for more than 120 years. By leading, innovating and transforming the animal nutrition & health industry, we ensure that the customers we serve, the animals we feed, and the consumers who rely on that protein, thrive.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Monitoring and operating equipment associated with the loadout and unloading process for bulk materials including trucks and/or rail cars, utilizing scales, pumps, conveyors, and mobile equipment
- Handling products which may include loading/unloading, stacking, weighing, packing, inspecting, tagging, etc
- Inspecting products to ensure quality assurance
- Collecting and processing samples; utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Utilizing a handheld scanner to verify and track inventory
- Operating forklifts
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
What Will Put You Ahead:
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with automated computer systems, such as Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.