Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Medical Clerk will perform our routine occupational health care activities, including employee health services and compliance.
- Process medical release requests following well-defined procedures.
- Create medical record for employees following well-defined procedures.
- Maintain files, ensuring items are cataloged correctly for electronic and paper files.
- Conduct inventory of supplies using establish procedures.
- Assist with scheduling appointments.
- Update OSHA logs and perform general record keeping, using established procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.